Download our FREE smartphone app today!
The 学生转介中心 (SRC) provides a comprehensive behaviour support service to students across all year groups at HAM. The centre has four main aims:
- To provide an alternative sanction to fixed term exclusion.
- To provide a highly disciplined environment in which students work in isolation.
- To address behavioural and emotional issues through targeted ongoing support.
- To reduce the number of fixed term exclusions and improve students behaviour.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Behaviour workshops and courses covering a range of issues including anger management, self esteem,
- Personal image, positive relationships and communication and team work.
- Mediation service between students and students / staff.
- Mentoring programmes including peer mentoring.
- Year 6 / 7 Transition Project for targeted vulnerable students.