Download our FREE smartphone app today!
The Government introduced the 瞳溢价 Grant (PPG) in September 2011 with the purpose of increasing attainment and aspiration for students from disadvantaged backgrounds, specifically;
- To enable more students to go to the top universities
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or t这里 is an error in the application.
How the Academy spends the 瞳溢价 Grant (PPG) to maximise achievement:
- Ring-fencing funding in order to ensure that the funding impacts the targeted students
- Drawing on research evidence (such as the 萨顿 Trust toolkit) and own evidence
- Understanding the importance of ensuring that all day-to-day teaching meets the needs of each student
- Designing additional and targeted interventions for key groups of students
- Deploying highly trained Teaching Assistants who understand their role in helping students
- Having a Designated Senior Leader who has a clear overview of spending and interventions
- Ensuring that subject teachers know which students are eligible for the PPG so that they can take responsibility for accelerating their progress
A detailed report of how we spent our funding last year to reduce the barriers to learning, and how we intend to spend the allocation for this year can be found 这里.